This little camera (my Sony A6000) has been my workhorse for a while now, during our trip to Galveston I started seeing some spots on my lens. I cleaned the lenses but they were still there. They were on my sensor. I switch lenses out quite a bit and it’s about time I cleaned the sensor. Click on images below for a larger view.
I used my Rocket blower first then the auto clean mode but still had some spots. So I went down to my local Camera Exchange and picked up a sensor cleaning kit and voila! A clean sensor. It’s a little nerve wracking putting something inside a camera sensor but it worked.
See the gallery below for images taken with my iPhone. Click on them for a larger view.
Thanks of letting me share