House cleaning…

FINALLY fixed my blog header. Thanks to Jim and Tammy for helping me out.

Seems for some reason my blog’s categories on the top of my blog were bumping into the first post of my blog. It was very frustrating so I did some research and the had to do some “clean up” on the header tag. HTML stuff – all looks greek to me.

So I fired up the email engine and asked from some advice from my buddy and viola! Problem fixed.

It was fine under Macintosh browsers like Safari…but we won’t open up that can of worms.

I’ve moved the categories into the right side bar under a pull down menu for quick access. Soon I’ll create a page dedicated to the things I like most so that everyone can get to them easier.

For now, I’m happy with the clean look.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *